HistoTox Labs has an immediate opening for a Research Associate. Roles and responsibilities will focus on providing direct support to pathologists, quality control and oversight of deliverables, and collaboration with internal supporting departments.
- Setting up and verifying studies in data collection systems; generating report and data table templates
- Review and QC of scientific documents such as histopathology reports, methods reports, image analysis summaries; formatting report appendices: tables, graphs, images
- Operational support and coordination with QAU (Quality Assurance Unit), histology departments, BD (Business Development) and shipping services
- Continually seeking new and more efficient ways to improve work flow and communication
- Strong focus on and support of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Documenting the review and reading of all HistoTox Labs Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Updating and maintaining all employee training records
- Complying with all SOP, GLP and safety requirements
- Minimum of Associate’s degree in Science preferred; business experience and/or degree beneficial but not required; experience with GLP highly desirable
- Three (3) years minimum work experience within scientific setting; preferably proficient with document/report review and formatting
- Willingness and flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced research environment
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to work as a team and promote a positive work environment; demonstrates acceptance of responsibility and desire to get the job done
- HistoTox Labs offers a group health insurance plan, paid vacation and sick leave, and the option to participate in a 401K
HistoTox Labs offers you the opportunity to work side-by-side with experienced laboratory professionals in a casual yet controlled environment. We encourage camaraderie and thinking outside the box.
Come join the exciting world of a preclinical contract research organization and make a contribution to the advancement of new life-changing medicines that save lives!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HistoTox Labs is an equal opportunity employer